Info window not showing gallery image above text like it does with other markers

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Info window not showing gallery image above text like it does with other markers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pieter
    Participant

I have dozens of markers with info windows and they all show the added image above the text, except for one where it is shown in the info window with text on the left (like I have added the image through media and set the text align to right), which I did not do because the image is added via the gallery.
    And no matter what I do, tried other images, tried other image sizes, deleted and created the marker again, looked for hidden html code, etc, etc: I cannot get the gallery image to display above the text.
    And again: all other dozens of markers display the gallery image above the text.

glen

Hi Pieter

Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate your time

I am so sorry you are experiencing some difficulty with the image display on one of your marker infowindows.

May I kindly request you share a link to your map page, and highlight the marker where this issue occurs so we can take a closer look at this. (you are welcome to mark your response as private)

Kindest Regards,
    Glen

--------
    WP Go Maps Support Staff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.