Incorrect Marker InfoWindow appearance

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Incorrect Marker InfoWindow appearance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mach

Hello,

I have a problem with the marker infoWindow appearance at the map on my web site.
    When I prepare the markers in the WPGMaps Edit mode everything seems to be OK. Infowindow appears correctly in the map. It also appears correctly when it is closed and opened again (see attachment Marker1).

If I´ve set “Infowindow open by default” = YES, it appears correctly also in the map on my web site, but only for the first time. If I close it on the web site (not at the edit site) and open again, the infowindow appears incorrectly (gray, large, over the marker). See attachment Marker2. The same situation when I set Infowindow open by default” = No. When open the infowindow at the web site, it is incorrect.

I have the last update of all plugins and thema of my web site. I read the topics here in the forum and I didn´t find such a problem. Can you help me please? I have WPGM Pro version. Thank you very much.

Petr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PatD

Good afternoon Mach,

Could you please check for JavaScript errors on the page where the map is displaying incorrectly. Simply press [F12] anywhere on that page, then click the Console tab. Please copy & paste any errors you find into a reply to this topic.

If you’d prefer I do that troubleshooting myself, just place a link to the page with the map on it into your reply to this topic.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

mach

Hi PatD,
    there is no error, see attachment.

Attachments:
    mach

You can troubleshoot yourself here
    Thanks

PatD

Would you mind sending a link to the page the map is on so that I can see if there are any CSS issues? Thanks in advance for your patience.

mach

The link was in the last reply:

Moravskoslezský kraj – kontakty

Petr

mach
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mach

Thanks for your info Digitalway,

I´m not realy sure your reply concerns to my topic, but I get your reply to my e-mail, so I suppose it

1) I tried to deactivate all the plugins except WPGoogle Maps and Ad-on. I restarted them only. But no progress, the same situation.
    2) I tried to change the thema from Twenty-fourteen to Twenty-fifteen. No progress
    3) I tried to change the WPGM Pro plugin setup (another type of Infowindow etc..) – no progress.
    4) I reset the WP Super cache and also tried to completly deactivate it – no progress.

I´m not the experienced admin, so I don´t know what to alter in the server configuration. Can anybody help me please?

Thank you very much for your help

Petr

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by mach.
    mach

Hello,
    can anybody from Wpgmaps reply? I would like to continue in building of my web sites I bought the Pro plugin for.
    Thank you very much.
    Petr

Andrew

Hi Petr,

Thank you for getting in touch via our email support. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response.

As mentioned in our email conversation, would you be comfortable in increasing the temporary accounts permissions to ‘administrator’ so we may have access to WP Google Maps to debug this issue further?

mach

Hi Andrew,
    permission for your account was increased to Admin. Thank you very much for your help.
    Petr

Andrew

Thank you for the update Petr, I have resolved the issue on my side as there was a minor issue as you set the global infowindow to a different style to the map’s infowindow style.

We will be releasing a fix for this soon.

Please keep me posted.

river7527

Hi,

I got a same problem with infowindow appearance.

Can I ask where I can set the global infowindow back to the correct style?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by river7527.
    Attachments:
    SupportTeam

Hi there River7527.

I am so sorry we are only responding to your query now.

Your ticket slipped by somehow. I really do apologize.

Do you still require help with this? ?

shamburgerland

I am having a similar problem. See attached.

Though I have selected the map settings to the Modern info window. When I turn on the open by default, the default style appears.

After I close the “open by default” info window, and reselect the marker, It selects the Modern style.

I also don’t have any console errors.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.