- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Nick Duncan.
August 27, 2013 at 9:01 am #4703alexgarciaMember
Hi there, a great plugin so I decided buying the pro version.
After working some time with my first map with some markers added, I decided to try the polyline option, added one polyline but I didn’t like it.
How can I delete the polyline??
ThanksAugust 27, 2013 at 9:13 am #4710Nick DuncanKeymaster
Are there any JS errors once you click the delete button?
There might be JS errors from other plugin stopping JS from executing correctly in your wp-admin area. Please copy and paste any errors here so I can debug.
In the meantime, you may need to log in to your PHPMyAdmin area to delete the polyline under wpgmza_polylines or wpgmza_polygons tables.
NickAugust 28, 2013 at 1:09 pm #4722alexgarciaMember
Hi, thanks for the answer.
When I click the delete button nothing at all happens. No errors and no action.August 30, 2013 at 7:11 pm #4731didiersMember
I have the same problem !
DidierSeptember 18, 2013 at 12:47 am #4906pawlllakMember
1. Set only one point in polyline – e.g. : (43.63042207118475, 15.92742919921875),
2. Change your polyline points for other region in the world not showing in your map,
3. Set “opacity” of polyline to 0 and “Line thickness” to very small value e.g. 0.0009 (Setting to 0 not working for me). Be careful because re-edit polyline sets the “Line thickness” to 4 (don’t know why 4).September 21, 2013 at 11:57 am #4923AnwarMember
The map dissapeared when a client of mine added a polyline.
I had to delete it from the DB through PHPMyAdmin for the map to show up again.
The delete button dus not work.November 7, 2013 at 7:38 am #5195cmeigsMember
The actual code for the delete button is as follows which won’t do anything:
jQuery picks up an “onclick” on “wpgmza_polyline_del_btn” so it will do something.
If it’s not working it could mean that there is a JS error on that page stopping an JS from executing.
If you become stuck like this, you could try delete the polyline in your PHPMyAdmin section.
- The topic ‘Imposible to delet a polyline’ is closed to new replies.