Imposible to delet a polyline

New home Forums Pro Add-on Imposible to delet a polyline

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Duncan 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alexgarcia

Hi there, a great plugin so I decided buying the pro version.

After working some time with my first map with some markers added, I decided to try the polyline option, added one polyline but I didn’t like it.

I tried to delete it, but the link didn’t worked. That delete link points to: “javascript:void(0);”

How can I delete the polyline??

Thanks

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi
    Are there any JS errors once you click the delete button?
    There might be JS errors from other plugin stopping JS from executing correctly in your wp-admin area. Please copy and paste any errors here so I can debug.

In the meantime, you may need to log in to your PHPMyAdmin area to delete the polyline under wpgmza_polylines or wpgmza_polygons tables.

Kind regards
    Nick

alexgarcia

Hi, thanks for the answer.

When I click the delete button nothing at all happens. No errors and no action.

didiers

Hello,

I have the same problem !

Regards,
    Didier

pawlllak

Temporary solutions:

1. Set only one point in polyline – e.g. : (43.63042207118475, 15.92742919921875),

2. Change your polyline points for other region in the world not showing in your map,

3. Set “opacity” of polyline to 0 and “Line thickness” to very small value e.g. 0.0009 (Setting to 0 not working for me). Be careful because re-edit polyline sets the “Line thickness” to 4 (don’t know why 4).

Anwar

The map dissapeared when a client of mine added a polyline.

I had to delete it from the DB through PHPMyAdmin for the map to show up again.

The delete button dus not work.

cmeigs

The actual code for the delete button is as follows which won’t do anything:

< a id=4 class=wpgmza_polyline_del_btn title=Delete this polyline href=javascript:void(0);>Delete</ a >

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi
    jQuery picks up an “onclick” on “wpgmza_polyline_del_btn” so it will do something.
    If it’s not working it could mean that there is a JS error on that page stopping an JS from executing.

If you become stuck like this, you could try delete the polyline in your PHPMyAdmin section.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Imposible to delet a polyline’ is closed to new replies.