Import Caterories from advanced import of ACF

New home Forums Pro Add-on Import Caterories from advanced import of ACF

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Dylan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Renaud
    Participant

Hello,

I have successfully imported my mapping data from ACF fields of a CPT, using advanced import. But the import does not link the categories. I created in ACF and in your plugin the same category names, but the WordPress slug and the ID used are different. How to automatically link to be able to update my data using only advanced import.

thank you in advance

Regards

Renaud

Dylan

Hi Renaud,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

Unfortunately, the importer will not import the categories automatically, instead, these will need to be mapped to the appropriate category ID as listed under Maps -> Categories.

Could I ask you to confirm how the import was performed? Have you imported this data via CSV or JSON? Alternatively, are using our ACF integration?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Renaud
    Participant

Hello Dylan,

I import data with your ACF Integration.
    I cannot use a slug with a numeric identifier for the source categories, just for import. The slug is important for understanding urls.
    I’m sad you don’t use slugs for categories for WP Google Maps, like in WordPress.

Have a good day

Renaud

Dylan

Hi Renaud,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Although it is not possible to link a slug directly to a category in the case of marker data, this is due to the act that we make use of the category ID for filtering and do not provide permalinks in the same way as WordPress core.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.