Images in Marker Description

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Images in Marker Description

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CiCC Designer 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

On the back end, I am adding images to my markers via the description box. This is important to the utility since I’d like to restrict the picture uploads to images of a location and add these other images to the description section. Unfortunately, the VGM does not allow images in the description box. Is there an easy fix to allow images there?

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

There is no easy fix to allow for uploading and inputting images into the description box for VGM. I will add this as a feature request to our development team for you, but I couldn’t say when or if this feature would be implemented.

Thanks so much for your time.

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

How trivial would it be to allow users to add another image upload option? That would be another solution to my problem. So after the changes I would have the following placement from top to bottom appearing on the marker:

Header Image
    Marker Title
    Secondary Image
    Description

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue.

This would require editing the core VGM plugin and adding another image uploading feature that adds it’s image to the description. While this wouldn’t be difficult it would take some time, we do offer customization services if you’re interested in that: https://www.wpgmaps.com/customization-requests/

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.