I notice 3 problems

New home Forums Pro Add-on I notice 3 problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nath_maps

Hello! I have 3 problems I hope we can solve together.

1st problem:
    The map don’t show with Chrome. Please see the first attached file. (Map-Chrome)

2nd problem:
    The URL link of a marker don’t open in a blank page. Is there a way to do this?

3rd problem:
    The info window don’t appear correctly in a browser to compare in WordPress. Please see the two attached files (View-Wordpress and View-Firefox)

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

For links opening in new windows, please try enabling the “Open links in a new window” in Maps -> Settings -> InfoWindows.

May I ask for a link to the map you are experiencing these issues with so that I might better look into these for you?

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,
    Trevor Anderson

nath_maps

Hi Trevor,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. And I’m sorry for the delay, we have updated the Theme of our WordPress and now the map appear in Chrome. But now we have a new problem…! Please take a look to the 2 pictures in attachments. The first one show the Store Locator correctly, and that is before we make all the updates. And now the Store Locator not show correctly and if you can see, the box is in the center and when the page finish to load, it’s go on the left side a little bit.

Here is the link for the map: https://www.cadexdefence.com/copy-find-dealer/

Thanks!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Thanks for the response.

This seems to be a styling conflict on the page. To fix this, could I kindly ask you to please add the following custom CSS to Maps > Settings > Advanced > Custom CSS (or Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS):
    .wpgmza-modern-store-locator .wpgmza-modern-hover-opaque {
    display: flex !important;
    }

.wpgmza-use-my-location {
    width: 50px !important;
    height: 25px !important;
    margin-top: 4px;
    }

After adding and saving this CSS, could I kindly ask you to reload your map and please let me know if this works as expected?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.