I can’t get an API to work

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions I can’t get an API to work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    suewherewhywhat
    Participant

Hi I was using another plugin and the API stopped working, I have had to go through a long process with google console to get my OATH verified and the API is still not working so I am looking at your plugin to replace my previous one. Can you help me please…

here is how maps are displaying…

Everything You Need To Know Before Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Including Full Packing List

thanks Sue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AbelC

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I have viewed your map page and it appears that you receive the following error in the console – You must enable Billing on the Google Cloud Project.

This error is usually displayed due to Google’s pricing changes whereby it is required to link your billing account to your API project.

You will receive $200/month credit and they say that will keep the maps free for most users.

We do have documentation on setting up a new Google Maps API key if you need a walkthrough -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/ -> Please scroll down to “ Set Up your billing”

I hope this helps clarify, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.