I cannot get name and address to center

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting I cannot get name and address to center

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ugh!
    My pop-up window for markers looks sloppy because the main paragraph is centered (using custom html) BUT the business name and address are aligned left.

Ive been trying to alter the CSS, but I cannot get GMP to recognize my new rule
    What am I doing wrong?

Here’s what I’ve tried:
    Trial #1

.wpgmza_markerbox h1, .wpgmza_markerbox h2, .wpgmza_markerbox h3, .wpgmza_markerbox h4, .wpgmza_markerbox h5, .wpgmza_markerbox h6, .wpgmza_markerbox h7, .wpgmza_markerbox h8, .wpgmza_markerbox strong, .wpgmza_markerbox p, .wpgmza_markerbox br {
    margin: 2px;
    padding: 1px;
    color: #000000 !important;
    text-align: center;
    }

Trial #2

th, td {
    text-align: center;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Lynda,

My sincerest apologies for the late response. I am not sure how I missed this topic and I am really sorry about that.

Regarding the styling issues, could I please ask if you have any caching plugins? If so, could you please try clearing the cache and trying again?

Could I kindly ask for a link to the site so that I can find a solution for you?

As a side note, could you perhaps try adding the !important keyword after the text-align: center like this:

text-align: center !important;

Thanks for your time and please let me know if this helps.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.