I can only add a marker using coordinates and no longer with address details

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting I can only add a marker using coordinates and no longer with address details

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    applausprojecten

Hi, I’m not sure if I still have the paid pro version, so just ask the question in the basic version. For some time now I can only add a marker using coordinates and no longer with address details. I then get the following message: Geocode failed due to REQUEST DENIED. Can you tell me how to fix this. Perhaps I need to subscribe to the pro version again? Thanks and regards Tom.

AbelC

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

This message is usually displayed when you have not enabled all the Google Maps APIs required for our plugin to function as intended.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm if you successfully enabled all the following APIs:
    – Google Maps JavaScript API
    – Google Maps Geocoding API
    – Google Places API
    – Google Maps Directions API

You can find our documentation here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/#create -> Please scroll down to “Enable Required API Functions”.

Please do let me know if this resolves the issue you are currently experiencing?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.