How to Show Traffic Layer

New home Forums Basic Version General queries How to Show Traffic Layer

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Matthew.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I found this article that demos a traffic layer: https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/google-maps-traffic-layer/

However, I cannot find anywhere how to actually include this layer on my map. Can tell me how to add a traffic layer before I light my hair on fire and run down the street screaming?

Thank you,
    Matt

Matthew

Hi Matt,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Yes sure, you may enable the traffic layer by navigating through the following paths depending on which UI build (Maps -> Settings -> General) you are using:
    – Atlas Novus: Maps -> Edit -> Settings -> Advanced
    – Legacy: Maps -> Edit -> Advanced Settings

Please do let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Matthew,

That did the trick! Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
    Matt

Matthew

Hi Matt,

Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!

I am most happy to hear that, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.

Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?

It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?

Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.

Have a fantastic day further!

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.