How to set Mandatory fields in VGM

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Troubleshooting How to set Mandatory fields in VGM

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by AbelC.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ricky
    Participant

Hello, I tried to find out in forums and documentation but couldn’t find, is there a way to set mandatory fields when users set their markers?
    I have very simple map, fields are date, time, title, and of course the position, apart position other fields are not mandatory, I’d like to set at least time and date as mandatory.
    Thanks

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately, this is not supported by default at the moment, however, this can be achieved with Custom JS. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide me with a link to your map page so that we can prepare the Custom JS code needed to achieve this?

I look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

ricky
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AbelC

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Unfortunately it appears that our system may have removed the link from your response. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please send the URL to [email protected]?

Alternatively, could you please submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> and please add your query and your site URL in this ticket.

We will then be able to prepare the code needed to achieve this and get back to you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.