How to reorganize markers ID

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries How to reorganize markers ID

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am using the Pro version, and notice that each time I add a new marker the system will automatically assign a marker ID to it. Is there a way to change or reorganize these marker IDs?

The reason is that it seems that some of the marker listing options do a sort based on marker IDs, and I would like to re-arrange the sequence.

If there is another way for me to re-arrange the marker listing sequence, please let me know. So far I can only see the option to list markers based on IDs, or Title alphabetical order etc.

Thanks

PatD

I suppose you could edit the Marker ID using PHPMyAdmin, but I wouldn’t really recommend it. You order the Marker Listing by ID, Title, Address, Description, or Category. How do you need it ordered? Thanks in advance.

I have the same issue, since sometimes a marker is added later (say, an important new subsidiary), but needs to be in a certain place at the top of the list.

It would be really nice if there was some possiblity to order the markers in the way the user wants it to be. Any chance for a future update?

Yes, would be great if this can be included in the next update. There are many instances where I need to regoranize or rearrange the sequence, for example,

-to list a sponsored or premium marker listing before others;

PatD

I have added this Feature Request to our GitHub Repository for WP Google Maps Pro. Thank you for the feedback.

wallem

Hello,

are there any updates regarding this subject?

Thanks and best regards

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the follow up.

Unfortunately this has not developed yet, however we are definitely considering this for the next substantial update.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.