How to import marker data with custom fields?

New home Forums Basic Version General queries How to import marker data with custom fields?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rezza_marco 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

We will debug this issue further and get back to you as soon as possible.

Again, I do apologize for the wait.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

AbelC
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rezza_marco

Hi Abel,
    thank you for your answer. Last post in tread (#51401, June 20, 2019 at 7:24 am) is marked as private, I’m logged in but can’t open it. Is it maybe for me?

Thanks a lot mate

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your time on this one, we really do appreciate it.

My sincere apologies for the mistake on my behalf, please find my response below:

I was able to log in and it appears that your WP Google Maps Pro version is outdated.

Could I kindly ask if it would be permissible for us to install the latest version of WP Google Maps Pro on your site?

Please do let us know if this is working for you and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Rezza_marco

Thanks a lot,
    very kind of you. Feel free to do everything you need in order to make things work. I really appreciate your support!

Cheers,
    Marco

AbelC

Hi Marco,

Thank you for letting me know, and it is only a pleasure.

I have now updated the Pro add-on to the latest version V7.11.38.

I have then created a new Map called “WP-Google-Maps-Test” and imported sample data.

Everything should now work as intended. Please see the screenshot attached.

I have now removed the Test Map.

Could I kindly ask if you could please re-import your JSON File. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do let me know if this is now working for you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  AbelC.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  AbelC.

Rezza_marco

Everything is working now, thanks. Let me know if I can leave somewehere a 5-star review for you 🙂

AbelC

Hi Marco,

That is great to hear, and it is only a pleasure.

You can review the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Thank you so much for your time on this one.

Please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.