how to download plugin

New home Forums Billing how to download plugin

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Dylan.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adam Stola

Please help.

I have bought pro version and I want to download for next site.

My email is not working with the “download link”. What to do?

Dylan

Hi Adam,

Thank you for getting in touch, my apologies for the trouble experienced.

Please could I ask you to confirm your email address as a ‘Private Reply’ – This will allow me to confirm your transaction and email you a new download link from my side.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Adam Stola

Thank You,

I have received yesterday a download link form your friend.

I did not know why my email was not valid when I tried to use download link generator from your page.

Why not You put the account login and download links on You page?

Dylan

Hi Adam,

Thank you for getting back to me. I am glad to hear you received a download link in the meantime.

Unfortunately, we do not currently allow for account management via our website.

We will consider this in the future though.

JoseM
    Participant

Hello, can someone help with this. I bought today the pro version, but I didn’t create my account first. I have my voucher in my email, and I bought the plugin with my PayPal account.
    So, what I have to do to have the download link? Thanks for your time!

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time tremendously.

Usually, our download links are automatically sent to the payment email address, in this case, it would be sent to your PayPal email address by default.

If you have access to the email address, you can request an updated download link here: http://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/

Alternatively, please reach out to our team here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ – And one of our agents will assist you directly as promptly as possible.

I hope this helps?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.