How long is my license good for

New home Forums Billing How long is my license good for

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  agrudick 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

agrudick

I purchased the WP Google Maps Pro version about a year ago. How long is the license good for? How do I look up when my license expires? I can’t seem to find a “my account” page on the website.

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there.
    Your licence is good for as long as the major version is still being supported. When a new version comes out, one is required to repurchase the new major version (not minor versions).

Which version are you currently using?

Kind regards
    Nick

agrudick

Nick,

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. On the “Topics” page of the support forum, it only showed one post for this topic so I didn’t know that you had replied. (You might want to look into that)

I am currently using the forked code version 7.07. The plan is to switch me over to the main code when the elements of the forked code are incorporated into the main code. I just want to make sure that WPG Maps doesn’t suddenly stop working because I failed to renew a license.

Art

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Thanks Art
    No that wont happen at all. The only API key you have to worry about is your Google Maps API key.

Kind regards
    Nick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.