How can I change message text?

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries How can I change message text?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Dylan.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Is it possible to change the message “Marker successfully submitted” without editing the code?

Thank you!

[email protected]
    Participant

Not only do I want to change the submitted message text but I also want to change the email text. Is that possible?

I tried copying the VGM plugin to my themes plugin folder but none of my code changes were picked up. Does the plugin support that approach for customization?

Please advise!

Thank you.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

Unfortunately, we do not currently support editing the ‘marker submitted’ message or the email template via the settings area. This means it will require editing of the core code.

In addition, we do not currently have support fr theme-based overrides, however, it is something we are looking into for the future.

I would be more than happy to assist you with changing the marker submitted message and the email template, could I ask you to confirm the changes you would like to make?

We will then develop a new custom version of the add-on for you, with that changes in place.

I hope this helps?

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Dylan. I have already made my desired changes. Please implement support for theme overrides. It would be a great enhancement!

Dylan

Hi there,

Fantastic news, so glad to hear you did get the changes implemented.

We will definitely look into adding the theme override support in the future.

Please do let me know if you need anything else in the future, I would gladly assist.

Have a nice day further. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.