Hide Marker Categories

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Hide Marker Categories

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kai.graeser 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

how can I hide the field “marker categories”?

Cheers
    Jan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SupportTeam

Hi Jan,

Thank you for getting back to us on this.

To hide the Marker Category item, you will need to go to Maps->Settings->Marker Listing and then if you look in the options you will see the option to – Hide the Category column. Please enable this and see if this helps the issue on your site?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Hi Nathan,

weird, somehow my comment wasn’t saved.

Anyhow, thanks for the quick replay, unfortunately it doesn’t work, pls see the attached screenshot. Using Incognito-Mode and deleted cache,

Any other idea?

Thanks so much
    Jan

Attachments:

SupportTeam

Hi Jan,

Thank you for getting back to me on this matter.

Is it possible for you to send me a link to your map where this is happening so that I can take a look at this for you and see what the issue may be?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Hi Nathan,

sure, it’s http://adventureland-europe.com/walk-with-us/

I would like to get rid of this part: Marker Category No categories found

Let me know if you need more data.

Thanks

Jan

SupportTeam

Hi Jan,

Thank you for getting back to me on this and for sending the link, I apologize, I assumed you were referring to the Marker Listing for your site.

Please can you go to Maps->Select your map->VGM tab and then disable the setting asking your users to select a category. This will remove this from your site.

I hope this helps and thank you for your time in this matter.

kai.graeser

Hi,

I#m looking for a way to hide the listings of “category” and “Link” from my website. Unfortunately there is no option that Nathan mentioned. where is it supposed to be? can you please help?

Händlerverzeichnis

thanks

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  kai.graeser.
    Attachments:

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

You can disable these columns by navigating to Maps -> Settings -> Marker Listings -> Scroll down to “Column settings” -> Please disable the “Category” and “Link” Column.

I hope this helps clarify, and please do let me know if this is working for you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.