Hide images

New home Forums Pro Add-on Hide images

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by AbelC.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frederic

Hi,
    I can’t find a way to hide the image in the Basic Table.
    Could you help me ?

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and delayed response over the weekend.

Unfortunately, this is not supported by default at the moment, however, this can be achieved with Custom CSS.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide me with a link to your map page?

We will then be able to prepare the code needed to achieve this and get back to you ASAP.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I have run a couple of tests and it appears that this is indeed a bug within WP Google Maps. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we are unable to replicate this issue locally.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> and please provide us with FTP access as this will allow us to debug this issue further.

If so, could I also ask if you could please mention my name (Abel) in this ticket so that the other support agents will assign the ticket to me.

In the meantime, could you please navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom CSS -> Please paste the following code below:

#wpgmza_marker_list_1 .wpgmza-gallery-container.wpgmza-basic-listing-image-holder{
    display: none !important;
    }

Please do let me know if this resolves the issue you are currently experiencing.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.