Hide all fields and text

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Hide all fields and text

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  minideal 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ccctrogers

How can I hide the Marker Title field and title, Marker Address or GPS Location field and title, and Marker Description field and title?

I basically just want my visitors to be able to click on the map and create a “push pin” marker of where they are from and submit it so everyone can see where our customers are from.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

You can try to hide those fields with css but please note that you can leave submit button. If that’s what you want insert this css to Maps → Settings → Advanced → Custom CSS:

.wpgmaps_user_form .wpgmza_table tbody > tr:nth-child(1), .wpgmaps_user_form .wpgmza_table tbody > tr:nth-child(2), .wpgmaps_user_form .wpgmza_table tbody > tr:nth-child(3) {
        display: none;
    }

Thank you for your time in this.

Best regards,
    Jarek

minideal

Hi

I have added custom fields to some of my maps, but I want to hide them from the customer generated markers form.

It does not make sence that a customer should fill out a custom field that only applies to 1 map.

Best regards
    Flemming

SupportTeam

Unfortunately we don’t support disabling custom fields on Visitor Generated Markers form at this stage.
    We’ve added this feature to our feature request so it should be added to our future release. In the meantime the only way to hide those fields is by using custom css like I did in previous message. I’m sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

Kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.