[HELP§]huge problem! infinite loop of map make generation

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries [HELP§]huge problem! infinite loop of map make generation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  minion89 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mredodos

when i go in the map where i have 127 maker after last update(i have version 7) all the time i go in the map the makers multiply now i have 55000 makers on the map! please help me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

We have just released Pro 7.11.60 which solves the issue, and basic 8.0.3 which mitigates this issue and issues a warning.

Please restore to the last backup you made before the markers were duplicated. If you don’t have a backup, if you are able to share access to the site with us, then we can remove the duplicates for you.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
    – Perry

mredodos

i cant download 7.11.60 Pro when I request a download link the file is the old version 7.11.59

AbelC

Hi There,

Abel here from the support team, nice to meet you.

Thank you so much for letting us know, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and delayed response.

We have now updated the WP Google Maps Pro V7 add-on and you should now be able to receive the latest version.

If this issue persists, would perhaps be open to submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> and please provide us with your purchased email address or proof of purchase.

We will then be able to provide you with the latest version.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

minion89

I have read your article, it’s very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it.
    fnaf

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting us know, and that is great to hear.

It is only a pleasure and please do let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

We will gladly assist with any questions or issues you may be having.

Have a great day further!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.