Have not received any invoice

New home Forums Billing Have not received any invoice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jokkmokk

Hi, I bought WP Google Maps Pro V6 for my organisation sept 7, but has not received any invoice. It´s very important I get it.
    regards
    David Björkén, Sweden

SupportTeam

Hi there David,

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Could I ask you to please send us your company details and mark it as a private reply, so that we can create a new invoice for you? 🙂

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jokkmokk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SupportTeam

Hi David,

Thank you for sending through the details that you require.

I have sent an invoice through to you, please can you confirm that you have received it an please note that it may take up to 24 hours to receive the invoice?

Thank you for your time and if you need anything else, please get back to us and we will be happy to help you 🙂

SupportTeam

Hi David,

Just checking up 🙂

If you need anything, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you where I can?

If you are all set – please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-live-chat-support/reviews/#new – it would mean the world to all of us here at WP Live Chat Support 🙂

I hope you have a great day further 😀

Kaixo
    Kaixo
    SupportTeam

Hi David,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this matter.

I have asked our Accounts Department to send you an invoice, please note that this may take up to 24 hours to send out. However, if you have not received the invoice in that time, please get back to me and I will see what the issue was in sending out the invoice for you?

Thank you for your time and patience in this matter and I hope you have a great day/night further.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Have not received any invoice’ is closed to new replies.