Grid Formatting

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Grid Formatting

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulk

Hi

Is there a way that the grid below a map can be formatted so that the grid is centred instead of left aligned, and the titles in each grid box are also centred.

Also, on mobile, the grid boxes are all different lengths, not consistent like on desktop – can they be forced to be a consistent size? Ideally it’d be great for each grid box to look more like the grids in the “listen to the podcast” section of this page. https://thecitylane.com/beer/

Finally, can the thumbnails used in the grid be the default thumbnails in WordPress for each post – the scaling currently makes the grid images look really low quality.

Here’s a test post of mine to help explain.

https://thecitylane.com/east-london-craft-beer-crawl/

Thanks,
    Paul

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by paulk.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by paulk.
    paulk

Oh also sorry, is there a way to remove the “Prev 1 Next” pagination at the bottom?

Thanks,
    Paul

Perry

Hi Paul,

Please go to Maps – Settings – Advanced and add the following custom CSS

.wpgmp_listing_grid
    {
    text-align: center;
    }

.wpgmp_pagination
    {
    display: none !important;
    }

Please note that if you add more breweries in the future you will have to remove that .wpgmp_pagination block in order to un-hide the pagination controls

The following should cause the boxes to stretch to be the same height, however please note that “display: flex;” isn’t supported on some older browsers so this isn’t a universal solution

.wpgmp_listing_grid
    {
    display: flex;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
    justify-content: center;
    }

Please let me know if that works and if there’s anything else I can help you with please ask

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.