Grant specific users access to manage markers

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Grant specific users access to manage markers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dtmaps
    Participant

Hey guys,

I have a person I want to hire to manage a community and update map pins.. is there a way to grant the ability to edit map pins to specific users who aren’t WordPress administrators? I want to be able keep the user a “Subscriber” or “Customer” (for WooCommerce) so they can log in to WordPress and not have access to much in the admin section, but still be able to go to the Maps section, go to a specific map, and edit the markers.

Does this exist? If not, can it be created?

Thanks,
    Amal

Dylan

Hi Amal,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

We do allow you to set the lowest user access level with Map Editor access by clicking on Maps -> Settings -> And adjusting the option labelled ‘Lowest level of access to the map editor’.

However, this will not allow you to limit access to a specific map or marker. Instead this will give all users above the defined access level access to the editor.

I hope this helps?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boden encompasses a passionate fan-base due to its stylish designs with a stress on British heritage and quirky features, use of colour and pattern and excellent quality.

It also sells half sizes in shoes and offers petite, regular and long options on its clothing lines for ladies, for better fits.

Boden Discount Code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.