Google Maps Map Engine Not Working, Open Maps Working

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Google Maps Map Engine Not Working, Open Maps Working

This topic contains 63 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cwilliams 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

cwilliams

I received the email this time normally so it’s definitely something with your system. Let’s see if your next response works as well.

I like how the list sits under the map but here are a few things I’ve noticed. First, if you click on the word “Title” to reverse the sort order it just shows “Processing” but nothing happens.

Also, the sorting is displayed as 0-9, then Z-A. Shouldn’t it be 0-9, A-Z?

If I search for “Dog Friendly” to show all those in that category you’ll see it’s sorted Z to A and clicking “Title” to sorta A to Z doesn’t do anything.

Another thing that I can see being an issue is with the Search feature. For example, click on the third result for “701 Restaurant” and notice that when it moves to that area the InfoWindow doesn’t appear. You have to click it a second time for it to show. Same for when searching and clicking to view the listing, it doesn’t show the InfoWindow unless clicked twice.

Perry

Hi there

Ordering the rows by clicking column heading works at our end – can you please clear any and all caches and try again. If it still gets stuck, please open your JavaScript console and let us know if there are any errors in there?

Regarding the searches appearing to give the wrong order – you’re correct that 0-9 A-Z is the expected behaviour. Unfortunately we can’t reproduce this at our end. We’d like to see what queries are being run to populate this table, then run them on our respective databases to see why this might be. Would you be able to share FTP access to this site with us?

Regarding the infowindow not opening when the marker is clicked – we’d also like to look into that and fix over FTP too if permissible, as we can’t reproduce that at our end either.

If access is permissible, could you please go to https://wpgmaps.com/contact-us and open a ticket, please ask to be put through to Perry and enclose your FTP details so I can receive them in confidence.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

cwilliams

I forgot to attach this video: https://jmp.sh/MxsKHje.

All caches are cleared, tried in Incognito Mode as well. Doing the same thing. Here’s my Console: https://jmp.sh/BnFjxoQ

The InfoWindow issue not displaying on the first click from the List View appears to be when there are clusters. If the listing has nothing else around it the window seems to be able to display properly.

I’ve submitted a ticket, but haven’t gotten a response to then send you the ftp credentials.

Perry

Hi Chad

We’re still unable to reproduce this locally so it appears to be an issue with your installation,

We are seeing the same thing on your site.

If you could get those FTP details over then we will solve this as well as any subsequent issues.

We look forward to your response, my apologies for the back and forth over this issue.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.