Gold plugin not activating

New home Forums Gold Add-on Installing and Updating Gold plugin not activating

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zutart 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zutart

Good morning/afternoon,

I just purchased the gold plugin and followed the instructions in the email on how to activate. Current versions are

WP Google Maps – Version 7.0.04
    WP Google Maps – Gold Add-on – Version 4.03

However, despite having both activated, all of the pro/gold features are disabled and all call outs to purchase Gold still appear. Looks like the plugin doesn’t recognize the gold add on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m up against a deadline and this plugin appears to be what I need to make my goal successfully.

zutart

Welp, go ahead and disregard this. Didn’t read correctly and see that you need both Pro and Gold, thought Gold included Pro. Apologies.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and I apologize sincerely for the delay caused in getting back to you. Our system took your second response as a pending message and was hidden from view from us. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

I am glad however that you got the plugin working though.

If you need any assistance, please either get back in this thread or create a ticket from the Contact page and we will help you as best we can.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.