German translation DE / missing strings for "Get directions"

New home Forums Pro Add-on German translation DE / missing strings for "Get directions"

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    SupportTeam

I’m happy to hear that it’s working. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Best

hela

Hi Jarek,

today I stumbled across the GDPR Consent Note. “I agree” isn’t translated to German yet.

“Ich stimme zu” would be the translation. Maybe you could include this in the next update.

Thanks
    Heinz

hela

A text field in the GDPR Compliance settings would be nice, as I use the Override GDPR notice to include my German text with a link to my privacy policy anyway.

br
    Heinz

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by hela.
    SupportTeam

Hi Heinz,

We’ll add “I agree” translation to our next plugin update. Thank you for pointing this out.

Do you mean “Override Text” field when you enable “Override GDPR Notice” option in GDPR Compliance tab? This field is a textarea and you can change its size by dragging the corner.

Kind regards

hela

Hi Jarek,

yes, exactly – together with “Override GDPR Notice”. I need a German text there anyway (together with a link to my privacy policy).

So, if I have to put in the text there manually, it wouldn’t make a big difference to set any (translated) text for the agree button as well.

br
    Heinz

SupportTeam

You can add custom translated text with link to “Override Text” field, however the only way to translate “I agree” button is by translate it in .po file.

I’ve just confirmed with our Lead Developer that he German translation of “I agree” button will be included in the next plugin release. If you need it urgently I can send you some JavaScript code.

Best

hela

I’m already adding the German translation to the override text field 😉

And I could add the “I agree” translation to the .po file with Poedit – however, it will be lost with the next plugin update.

It’s not really urgent, but Ă­t would be nice to have it in one of the next versions of the plugin.

br
    Heinz

SupportTeam

Your translation of “I agree” button will not be lost because we’ll add it to our next plugin release.

Kind regards

Hi Jarek,
    I have just updated to the latest versions and the following strings for German translation (DE) are missing (*.pot/*.po/*.mo) / “Get directions”:

1. Button-Label: Add Waypoints >> Wegpunkten hinzufĂŒgen or Reiseziel hinzufĂŒgen
    2. Button-Label: Remove >> Entfernen or Löschen

It would be very nice if you can send me the fixed and updated translations.

Best regards,
    Frank

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.