Formatting Info Window

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Formatting Info Window

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adrienne K

I’m struggling to format the info windows for my locations in a way that’s usable for customers. The attached picture is how they currently look. From what I’ve read on the forums, it sounds like I’ll need custom CSS to format the info windows into something easier to use, but I don’t have the skills with CSS to generate that myself. Is there another way?

Honestly, if the background of the info window were white and the buttons were sized correctly, that’s all I need for it to be functional. (I’m hoping I could have more options to make it look nicer in the next version.) I have to have this functional before the end of August (new website goes live on Sept 1) or I need to find a new plugin.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
    Adrienne

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perry

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for getting in contact! We appreciate it!

There are options to tweak the modern infowindow colours in the map settings panel, or you can put the following custom CSS in Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom CSS:

.wpgmza_modern_infowindow
    {
    background: white !important;
    }

You can also add the following to fix the buttons being staggered:

.wpgmza_button
    {
    box-sizing: border-box;
    }

I’m working as fast as I can to get Version 7 ready, I’m hoping to have it ready for release this month depending on how our public beta goes.

If you need any more CSS or have any feature requests, I’d like to hear from you!

Kind regards

Adrienne K

Perry,
    Thank you so much! They look a lot better and should be functional for customers now. I’m definitely looking forward to the Version 7 release.
    Thanks!
    Adrienne

Perry

Hi Adrienne

So am I! It’s been quite an undertaking!

I’ve put you on my pre-release list for a copy – if you’d like me to take you off please just let me know.

If you’re happy with the support you’ve received, I’d really appreciate it if you could take a minute to leave us a review at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/ , as would the rest of the team!

If there’s anything else I can help you with in the mean time, please let me know

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.