- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Matthew.
February 26, 2021 at 5:48 pm #67856spoonParticipant
I just upgraded from pro 5.8 to pro 8.1.9 and Google Maps version 8.1.10. When I went to edit the map it looks like the formatting of the page is gone and it’s a bunch of scrolling at the bottom it looks like the attached. I’m unable to see the listing of markers in a table that I could edit.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.February 28, 2021 at 8:03 am #67864MatthewModerator
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and my apologies for the inconvenience you are experiencing.
This appears that it may be caused due to old compiled files have been cached from the older version and thus the newly compiled updated files cannot be loaded. Please could I kindly ask you to enable and disable Developer Mode as this will recompile and load the necessary files?
To do this, please see the steps below:
1. Go to your Settings Area by navigating through Maps -> Settings.
2. Open the “Advanced Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down and enable the “Developer Mode” settings.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Go to your Map Editor by navigating through Maps -> Maps -> Edit.
6. Go back to the Settings Area and disable the “Developer Mode” settings.
7. Click the “Save Settings” button.
Once this has been done, please could I kindly ask you to confirm if this has resolved the issue?
I hope this helps?
I look forward to hearing back from you.
MatthewMarch 1, 2021 at 11:28 pm #67889spoonParticipant
That did it! Thank you!March 1, 2021 at 11:30 pm #67890spoonParticipant
Is the Pro version for all future releases for life or for only 8.X?March 2, 2021 at 8:22 am #67895MatthewModerator
Thank you for getting back to me and for your time on this, it is much appreciated.
I am most happy to hear that the issue has been resolved.
Your question regarding if the Pro version is for all future releases is dependant on which purchase you have made, as you may purchase the Pro add-on only or a bundle. Please see a list of this below:
– Pro Add-on: V8 update releases forever
– Developer Bundle: V8 update releases forever
– Lifetime License: All update releases forever
I hope this answers your question?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.