Flexibility, Star Rating and Review

New home Forums Pro Add-on Flexibility, Star Rating and Review

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by phil_mcglass.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    phil_mcglass

I bought the developer version for UGM but there appears to be a lack of flexibility in application.

I would like to be able to use the Add marker form on a separate wordpress page. Also it would be good to have a right click context menu to add a marker at the click position for exact locations.

I would also like to be able to change marker form text labels etc. so instead of just saying “Add Marker”, could be specified in the settings to anything like “Add Venue”.

Also how best would I integrate this with user added Star Ratings and reviews for users generated markers?

I know this is a long list of changes but any help would be appreciated.

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Phil
    We’ve had a few requests for this type of functionality and we have these on our to-do list. This functionality should be available in two weeks. However, the star rating functionality would take longer as we havent even started planning this yet

phil_mcglass

Good to hear you are adding this functionality.

It would also be nice if in addition to the more information hyperlink in the info window, if there was a link to a page/post automatically generated by the plugin where further information could be added, this could also then be used to add reviews etc.

Also how do I center the map on the users geolocation (if supported).

saftie

Phil, did you hear about this again? Interested in the same two things.

phil_mcglass

Hi Saftie

No I have had further response on this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Flexibility, Star Rating and Review’ is closed to new replies.