filtering by category does not work

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting filtering by category does not work

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mirek 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Mirek
    This reply has been marked as private.

Mirek

Mirek

Mirek

… sry but … I change all this, what you told me … It’s doesn’t work!

It’s doesn’t work!

Mirek

Hi There,

can I become now your help?

Sry but … I change all this, what you told me … It’s doesn’t work!

It’s doesn’t work!

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Just to confirm, it appears your marker listing is enabled, however, you have the beta/experimental feature enabled which moves the list into the map. Due to this, the search bar will not display for the marker listing. You will need to disable this beta feature, and decide on another marker listing style in order to make use of the search bar.

Please let me know if this helps clarify with the first issue?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Mirek

Hi,

no, nothing changes. The Problem is the same!

Whether I turn on or off the “beta option” … nothing.

I do not know how long you want to continue this way with this turn off and this turn on …

One Question, can you fix the problem … yes or no!

U have an acc for my site … go in and please fix the Problem now!

U know what this Problem is … I told you now 3 Month, give you Pics for better understanding this Problem and you do nothing! You tell me only, please do this and this … I do it and nothing was better! Nothing!

I thing, u can´t fix this Problen … I don´t now why? I meane, 3 Month bevore this Plug in work fine. All the best. Nothing Problems and now 3 Month … 3 Month I talk with you and give all what you needed to finx this Problem. Nothing … nothing you fix.

It’s really very sad to see, that you can not fix a problem for 3 months now. 3 months now and we turn in a circle.

Please, log in, fix the problem and I´m very well … no more to talk maybe this ore this … yuou have tha acc and please fix this now! Please!

Thx

Steven

Hi there,

My sincerest apologies for the frustration experienced.

I have adjusted the Marker listing style to below the map which should now allow you to search through your markers and when clicking on a listing take you straight to the location of that marker.

Please take a look and confirm?

Once confirmed, we can take a look at assisting in getting custom fields set up so that you may search using the custom fields filter which should allow you to then have a live search.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Mirek

Hi there … yes its okay.

thx

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

With regards to the custom field filtering, could I kindly ask you to take a look at the following link and demo page to confirm this is the correct functionality? This should allow you to filter live using the added custom fields feature.
    https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/openlayers-custom-fields-filtering-demo/

Custom Fields

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Mirek

Hi there,

just now 3 months ago, 3 months, was all and everything worked.

All settings had not been changed.

Everything was OK.

Nobody did anything.

And since 3 months we do this here. We talk about this and that. Is that correct?

You have tha acc! Go in and see why it does not work now!

I have never experienced such bad support as here! Never! …

Please login with the acc and see whats the Problem! You know we talk 3 Month now with no results.

I havbe changed the search radius vrom 25km to 1km for results … and you told me … enough!

I will complain now of the support and make my rating visible to everyone!

thx

Mirek

such bad support I have never experienced! Never!

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to us and again my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I must apologize for the miscommunication on my part as I realize this is not ideal. Unfortunately, the store locator and the category search features do not currently function together. Due to this, if we were to disable the store locator the category search would indeed update live as you previously mentioned. Enabling the store locator does remove this live functionality and requires the user to click the search button.

We understand this may not be ideal for all users, however, this is a part of our core code and cannot be altered currently. We are working merging these two features moving forward.

In the meantime we have implemented a custom solution on your site which should now allow the categories to update live when you click on a category. You should be able to navigate to your map in order to test this on your end and confirm this works on your side?

Again, I sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.