filtering by category does not work

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting filtering by category does not work

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mirek 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Mirek

The Filter is in “on”, but the function does not work. 3 weeks ago still works. Need help …

Mirek

Also the search function does not work

Mirek

Hi there,

I have the Filter by Category set to on and it displays fine, but when selecting a category, the markers are not updated.

I am up to date with the latest version Version 7.11.45. I have the PRO add on and my URL is the following: https://www.bdv-vending.de/deutschlandweite-anbietersuche/

Please assist.

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

We have taken a closer look at your map and this does appear to be working for us on our side.

Could I kindly ask you to perhaps clear any browser and site cache and test once more and confirm?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Mirek

Hello, thx for the answer.

Sry, but It dont work. I have tried on more computers and Tablets everywhere. Also with more persons in other citys. Don´t work.

Pics 01 – 02

It worked until 4 weeks ago. 🙂

The filter category in backand is “ON”. If I set, will not update on the right sight.

Picture 03

Also the search option dont work. Picture 04

If you want to see in the backand, send me PM … I give you acc for backand area.

Many Thanks.

Your
    Mirek

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to creating a temporary admin account for us to log into? This will allow us to debug this issue further and to run a few tests.

If so, please reply as a private response to this post or submit a ticket via our support desk here:
    https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Mirek
    This reply has been marked as private.

Mirek

Mirek

Hi Steven,

I sent, one weekj ago, in a private messages this, what you need for check the the settings.

Until today NO Help, NO Answer, NOTHING – the problem with the PlugIn still there … 🙁

Please, contact me! I need real your help very quickly!

Kindest Regards,
    Mirek

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to us and our sincerest apologies for the delay.

We have updated the plugin on your site and the store locator now appears to be functioning as expected.

When selecting a specific category and then doing the search, the result display only that category selected within the search radius.

Please test from your end and confirm?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Mirek

Hey Steven,

I thin, you do not understand the problem so right.

At last time it was that: If you opened a selection, clicked on a category, I become on the right side only the selection to shown.

If I click on “Consulting”, I become then only companies to shown on the right site in the listing.

If I deactivate “consultation” and clicked on “Filterhersteller, I become on the right only Filterhersteller 2 see right site in the listing.

See Pictures 5 to 6

Do you understand the problem now?

The plugin does not work with the filter function!

The search für Company-Name does not work also!

See Pictures 7 to 8

Everything worked 1 month ago and now not 🙁

I hope you understand the problem now!

Kindest Regards,
    Mirek

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mirek

Hey Steven,

I’m really sad. I have no help to until my problem.

Please, fix the plugin.

I have really big Problems with the Client for your Plugin.

Really, I need Help very fast!

Thx and best Regards,
    Mirek

Steven

Mirek

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

Please find our responses below:
    1. This is due to the store locator feature, as it only allows for searching of an address, which it then will show you the closest markers to this point within the radius.
    You will need to enable the marker listing which will then allow you to search through markers using their names.

2. With regards to this issue, this is due to it being categories which are in use here, and these will only be active on the search as previously mentioned. Could I kindly ask if you are perhaps referring to our “Filter by” feature which when you have custom fields added, you can then use the “Filter by” feature to filter the markers live instead of on search?

I hope this helps clarify slightly?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.