Filter by state

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Filter by state

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pparks83
    Participant

I sit possible to allow two filters to exist. One for the typical categories, and then one that filters by state? I searched and was unable to find a solution. Am I missing something basic?

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time on this one.

We do not have a state-based filter system included with the core system, however, you could make use of our Custom Fields functionality to create a ‘State’ field. While adding/editing markers, you can set the state for each marker.

With this data in place, you can enable our custom field filters system which will work alongside the standard category system as well. Please take a look at our documentation for more information: https://www.wpgmaps.com/custom-fields/

Alternatively, if you would like users to be able to search for a specific state while using categories to narrow down search results, you may prefer to use our store locator functionality.

This allows the end-user to search for any address or location using an input field, while also selecting relevant categories they are interested in.

I hope this helps? 🙂

pparks83
    Participant

Thank you for your response. With that documentation and your explanation, I think I should be able to get it. Thanks.

Dylan

Hi there,

Fantastic news, so glad to hear that helped.

Please do feel free to get in touch with me if you need any further assistance moving forward, I would gladly assist! 🙂

Have a nice day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.