Filter by category filters only by the first category

New home Forums Pro Add-on Filter by category filters only by the first category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zoltanedgar
    Participant

Hello!

We have a website, on which there is a map with over 4500 points, each point has at least one category.

When I filter on the frontend on the map, by category, only the points that have only the selected category appear, or that category is the first of the categories added to the point.
    For example, point A is in category 1, 2, 3.
    If I filter by category 1, point A appears, but if I filter by category 2 or 3, that point does not appear.
    How can we solve the problem so that the points that have that category appear when filtering?

https://www.ecotic.ro/puncte-de-colectare/

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

I have run a few tests on some of your markers that are assigned to multiple categories such as the marker with ID ‘68774’, and it appears that the ‘categories’ property only contains ‘9’ instead of
    “9, 10, 7, 12”.

Please may I ask if you may resave that marker if possible so that I may see if re-saving it makes a difference with the categories that is outputted?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

zoltanedgar
    Participant

Ohh thank you! There was a problem with the import file, the categories were separated by dots, not commas.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!

I am most happy to hear that the issue has been found, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.

Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?

It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?

Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.

Have a fantastic day further!

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.