Feature suggestion: Notify user that his marker was approved

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Feature suggestion: Notify user that his marker was approved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pdvdw 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Beside the notification of a new marker added for the administrator, it would be good to have the possibility to have the system send an email to the user that added the maker when it is finally approved. 🙂

Thank you,
    Elisabetta

Perry

Hi Elisabetta

Thanks for your suggestion!

I really like this one, so I’m going to add it to the feature request list straight away.

I’m incredibly busy with the upcoming V7 release, but you can expect to see this feature added before the end of the year.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Nope, I’m ok. Only if doesn’t take you time, I’m having a bit trouble finding where the marker is approved. May I ask if you remember in which file/function the task is accomplished? I have to add this feature now, unfortunately for me.

If you like, I could send you my code as soon as I’m done, though I imagine is trivial to realize. Maybe it can save some of your time. 😉

EDIT: found as soon as I finished to ask: is in wpgmaps_action_callback_pro, am I right?

This reply has been marked as private.

Perry

Hi Elisabetta,

Thanks for that!

I’ll look at potentially adding this into V6.

I’m aware the V6 code isn’t ideal to work with, that’s why I suggested a complete re-write shortly after I started working for Codecabin!

As and when you do upgrade to V7, if I haven’t implemented the feature before release then please get back in touch and I’ll apply a customisation for you,

Kind regards
    – Perry

Thank you very much!
    Elisabetta

SupportTeam
    This reply has been marked as private.

pdvdw

Has this feature been implemented? I would like to apply this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.