Fatal Error message on loading VGM on map

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Troubleshooting Fatal Error message on loading VGM on map

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  urdinblu86 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

urdinblu86

Hi,
    I am able to load the WP google map without problems, but when I change the settings to permit VGM, the following fatal error appears. As soon as I change the setting back to no VGM, I am able to view the map perfectly again. Any help would be gratefully appreciated as I will need clients to interact with the map.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the add-on.

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and post any relevant error messages here?

Kind regards
    – Perry

urdinblu86

Hi Perry,

Thanks for the prompt response. Attached is a debug_log prior to turning on the vgm feature (debug14_22). I have also attached a second debug_log after the vgm feature has been switched on (debu14_31). Hopefully this will help.

Kind regards.

urdinblu86

Hi Perry,
    debuglogs now uploaded as pdf files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for that – can you please confirm which version of the plugin, Pro add-on and UGM add-on you are using?

If you could please just confirm that then we can offer you an immediate fix for this.

Kind regards
    – Perry

urdinblu86

Hi Perry,

For the Pro add-on plugin I am currently using version 7.11.31
    For the VGM plugin I am currently using version 3.12

I have just received notification of updates for both to 7.11.33 and 3.14 respectively but I have not updated as yet pending this issue.

Kind regards

Perry

Hi there

Please apply the 3.15 update, which fixes this error.

We recommend disabling the UGM add-on before updating, then re-enabling it afterwards.

Following the update, can you please confirm that solves this issue for you?

Kind regards
    – Perry

urdinblu86

Problem solved! Many thanks Perry.

Perry

Hi there

That’s great, thank you for confirming that with us!

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.