Fatal error

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Fatal error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bigfootjohn

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpgmza_do_not_load_datatables() (previously declared in /home/xxxx/www.xxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/wp-google-maps-pro.php:2238) in /home/xxxx/www.xxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/OLDwp-google-maps-proOLD/wp-google-maps-pro.php on line 1834

What should I do here?

bigfootjohn

I can’t activate Pro Plugin due to this.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch and my sincerest apologies for the trouble experienced.

It appears you may have a duplicate installation of the plugin present under wp-content/plugins/OLDwp-google-maps-proOLD

This may be an automated duplicate created by a plugin which performs safety backups at a regular interval. You will need to access the server via FTP and remove the plugin directory (OLDwp-google-maps-proOLD) from the server permanently, in order to install the new version.

I hope this helps? I would also be more than happy to assist you with this if you would prefer.

bigfootjohn

It solved the issue! Thank you

Dylan

Hi there,

Fantastic news, so glad to hear that helped.

Please do let me know if you need anything else in the future, I would gladly assist. 🙂

Have a nice day!

bigfootjohn

I’ve other issue:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): error parsing attribute name in Entity, line: 6 in /home/xxxx/yyy.xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps/includes/class.dom-element.php on line 282

bigfootjohn

It seems to be issues with Categories too, when i save new posts. Categories isn’t saved together with post. What happened with last update?

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch once again, I appreciate your time and I am eager to get this resolved.

Could I ask you to send me your email address as ‘Private Reply’ so that I may contact you directly to discuss a few more advanced debugging options with you?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

bigfootjohn
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.