Fail to load resource errors

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Fail to load resource errors

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pixcom 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pixcom

Hey Guys!

Got everything working (mostly) fine but we are having an issue when trying to add a marker to a map.

With both the Pro and Gold plugins activated, we see the errors in the attached file when attempting to add a marker. With just the basic version of WP-GM, the pin adds fine but when we turn on the additional modules, it throws the errors, and the screen simply says ‘Processing’. I’ve tried with and without attaching images etc. and it does not make a difference.

We are using an XML file with is connecting fine. The file is being written, even though the front end does not show anything and the marker does not show on the map:

<markers><marker><map_id>1</map_id><address>California</address><description></description><pic></pic><linkd></linkd><icon></icon><lat>36.778261</lat><lng>-119.4179323999</lng><anim>0</anim><title></title><infoopen></infoopen><category></category><approved>1</approved><retina>0</retina><type>0</type><did></did><sticky>0</sticky><other_data>other_data</other_data><marker_id>1</marker_id></marker><marker><map_id>1</map_id><address>36 George Street, North Strathfield NSW, Australia</address><description></description><pic></pic><linkd></linkd><icon></icon><lat>-33.861753</lat><lng>151.087375</lng><anim>0</anim><title></title><infoopen>0</infoopen><category></category><approved>1</approved><retina>0</retina><type>0</type><did></did><sticky>0</sticky><other_data>other_data</other_data><marker_id>2</marker_id></marker></markers>

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Gerard

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Pixcom.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Steven

Hi Gerard,

Thank you so much for getting in touch and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask you to confirm your map URL?

Additionally, could I kindly ask you to confirm what versions of WP Google Maps and WP Google Maps Pro you currently have installed?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Pixcom

Hey Steven,

We loaded the latest versions yesterday when we bought/installed it, but have just updated to the newest that came on tap this morning. Everything seems to be playing nice now 🙂

Having some issues with Chrome desktop (Mac) but that’s not unusual as the latest update seems to cause issues with every site in some way!

Steven

Hi Gerard,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

I am glad to hear the original issue is no longer occuring.

My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

Do have a pleasant week further.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.