Extra page for VGM

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Extra page for VGM

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  daniel89fg 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Oliver

Hello,

when I activate the VGM it appears direct under the marker list (under the map).
    Is there a solution to have a Special page just with the form to allow visitors adding markers?

Cheers,
    oliver

SupportTeam

Hi Oliver,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us.

If you’d like to have your Visitor-Generated Marker form appear on a separate page from your Map, you can use the wpgmza_vgm_form link_to_map=’1’ shortcode.

Please see our documentation below for further instructions on this:
    https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/advanced-map-options/map-shortcode-parameters/#VGM_form

I hope this helps? 🙂

Oliver

Working perfect, thank you!

SupportTeam

Hi Oliver,

I’m so glad to hear that helped!

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post – it would mean the world to me!

Obinna

Good day, i tried this and the form successfully separated from the map but one problem;after separating the form from map, whatever marker i enter on the form does not get added to the map

Hi Obinna,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Could I kindly ask for a link to the website in question so that I can take a closer look at the issue and assist you further?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

daniel89fg

Hi.

I have correctly separated the form. I receive the email notification of new location.

But the new location does not appear in the map admin to accept and appear on the map.

If I leave the default form below the map if everything works correctly.

What can be?.

Colabora

daniel89fg

For it to work I have to enable the VGM on the map, so that it appears by default below the map. Hide it with css.

And show where I want the VGM. This way it works.

daniel89fg

The problem is that having the form actually twice. One visible and the other hidden with css. I receive the new location notification form twice.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you both of you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues here.

Would it be possible for you both to open tickets at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ attaching login details for the site?

If it’s possible it would be helpful for us if we can take a look at your setup back end then try to reproduce this issue at our end, would that be permissible?

Kind regards
    – Perry

daniel89fg
    This reply has been marked as private.

Perry

Hi Daniel

I’ve received your information and will be with you shortly, thank you.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.