Existing markers missing from setup page

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Existing markers missing from setup page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JimSharp
    Participant

My map is working fine with the markers I’ve already added. However, when I go to Maps> Edit my map, none of my markers are listed, and there are about 16 of them. They still show up on the website when the map loads.

When I add a new marker to the map, it shows up in the list and in the map editor, but not on the website with the others.

I changed the marker location settings from Database to XML, but my markers are still missing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joshua

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and apologies that you are experiencing this issue.

Thank you for trying to change the marker data location.

Please could I kindly ask you to confirm if you are receiving any errors within the JavaScript console while viewing the map editor?

To view the JavaScript console, please see the steps below:
    1. Navigate to the Map Editor (Maps -> Maps -> Edit).
    2. Right-click on the page and click on ‘Inspect’ – This will open the Developer Tools window for your browser.
    3. Locate the “Console” tab and click on it.
    4. You should see the console area open with warnings listed in yellow and errors listed in red.
    5. If possible, could I kindly ask you to please share a screenshot of any errors that are being displayed?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you so much for your time.

Kind Regards,
    Joshua

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.