Error: "No results found in this location."

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Error: "No results found in this location."

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kcurreri 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kcurreri

Hello,

I’m loving the plugin so far. Very easy to set up. One issue though, when I view a store locator map on my website I see an error that says “No results found in this location. Please try again.” as soon as I load the page. This is before I searched for anything and I can’t seem to get rid of it.

Am I missing a setting or something?

Thanks for your time!
    Keith

Hi Keith,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us!

I am really happy to hear that you are loving the plugin and I am so sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with it.

Could I please ask for a link to the page where the map is displayed so that I can test this on my side and do some further debugging to find a solution for you ASAP?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

kcurreri

Hi Keith,

Thank you for the link.

Would you perhaps be open to creating a temporary admin account for me so that I can debug this further to find a solution?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

kcurreri

Thanks Dylan,

Sure, what’s the best way to give you the username/password?

Thanks!

Hi Keith,

I am sincerely sorry for the delay in response over the weekend.

Thanks. Could I please ask you to send the details through to my email address dylank@codecabin.co.za to ensure your details are secure?

Thank you for your time and understanding. I truly appreciate it.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.