Elementor Support

New home Forums Feature Requests Elementor Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AbbieGator
    Participant

So with the latest version of WP Go Maps (v9), there’s no real support in Elementor, especially for mashup maps and this is a feature I think we could really use.

When you try and import the maps into Elementor, you can only import them as wordpress objects or shortcode and neither lets you set the mashup maps setting or importing the filter and marker listings that you can with the maps in the standard editor.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Unfortunately we do not have specific integrations with Elementor, thus you would need to use the map mashup shortcode in Elementor’s shortcode block.

More information on the map mashup shortcode can be found here: https://docs.wpgmaps.com/znDi-shortcodes#MgpiF

I hope this helps?

Kindest Regards
    Matthew

AbbieGator
    Participant

So with the filters and marker listings being separate blocks, how do we add them in? I’m not sure since I can’t add them in Elementor and I don’t see shortcodes for them.

glen

Hi There

THanks for getting back in touch

If you are looking to use a marker listing and category filter on a Mashup map. I would recommend enabling these features from within the one of the maps used for your mashup (https://docs.wpgmaps.com/r-jh-marker-listing) once the required features are enabled for one of the maps in your mashup, you can then specify that map ID for the id and parent_id attributes of the mashup short code, as this will then ensure the components enabled for that map are displayed on the front end.

Kindest Regards,
    Glen

--------
    WP Go Maps Support Staff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.