Duplicate Map Grey Screen

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Duplicate Map Grey Screen

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello

We kept getting the maps will not load/display messages. We have just gone to the lenths of updating our API, setting up payments with Google.

We have done everything inline with your instructions.

We cannot duplicate maps. We press duplicate and get a grey screen with nothing on it.

We seem to be able to create new maps now but we need the duplicate feature.

The site this refers to is: kalkanholidays.com

Thanks

Tracey

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dylan

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time. Our sincerest apologies for the trouble experience, I am eager to get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Could I ask you to confirm what versions are currently installed on your site? This can be found under Plugins -> By scrolling to the relevant WP Google Maps plugins -> And identifying each plugin/add-ons version number accordingly.

This information will allow me to set up a test environment which will allow us to debug the issue further and find a solution as promptly as possible.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Hi Dylan

Please see the screenshot attached, which shows the current plugin versions.

If you would like a login to the site this is no problem, just let me know.

Thank you.

Tracey

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dylan
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dylan

Hi Dylan

Thank you that has resolved the issue for me as an administrator. However, the editor role who used to be able to do all of this is finding that they cannot rename maps. They can duplicate but not change the map names. Any tips on that please?

Thank you for all of your help with this 🙂

Tracey

Dylan

Hi Tracey,

Fantastic news, so glad to hear this is working as intended on your side as well.

With regards to the renaming of a map from an editor account, could I ask you to confirm if they can change any of the other settings related to the map?

It is possible that during our recent security updates we may have mistakenly prevented editors from making these changes. If this is the case, we will ensure this is restored as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

I’m having the exact same issue. The replies are grayed out, so I can’t see what helped solve the problem. Can you please help me? I want to be able to duplicate maps, but all I get is a gray screen and nothing more when I hit duplicate. I am able to create new maps but not duplicate.

Dylan

Hi Maria,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

At the time this thread was originally opened, we worked with Tracey to debug the issue on the website where this was occurring. We found this to be a bug within the release of the plugin.

We then prepared an update and released it to all users. Could I ask you to confirm what version of the Pro add on is installed on your site currently?

This can be found by clicking on Plugins -> Scrolling down to the WP Google Maps Pro Add-on plugin item -> And identifying the version number.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.