Dumping unresolved dependencies

New home Forums Pro Add-on Dumping unresolved dependencies

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mnprivate 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

samaras

[urgent]
    Hi there,
    After some updates we have been cut-off from plugin’s backend and the map not showing at frontend anymore.
    We have this message on a blank page: wpgmza-pro-gutenberg (in /httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/js/v8/3rd-party-integration/gutenberg/dist/pro-gutenberg.js

Please, tell us how to edit the pro-gutenberg.js or how to fix this.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  samaras.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

This is due to an incompatibility between older versions of basic and newer versions of the Pro add-on, specifically when “Developer Mode” is enabled.

Please can you update the basic plugin from your plugins menu, or go to Dashboard -> Updates and click “Check again” to force a check for updates.

Failing that, can you please disable Pro, go to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced, uncheck “Developer Mode” and save, then re-enable Pro?

Kind regards
    – Perry

samaras

Hi, the update didn’t work (we are at the latest versions already) but it worked the second workaround: disable Pro, go to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced, uncheck “Developer Mode” and save, then re-enable Pro.
    Thanks for your response.
    Best Regards
    Stamatios

mnprivate

This did not work for me either

wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/js/v8/3rd-party-integration/gutenberg/dist/pro-gutenberg.js

i tried both methods, how can i fix?

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

Can you please link us to your site, or provide the full error message as shown in your WordPress error log?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.