Download link

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Download link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dveenendaal

Hi, I require a download link. I accidentally registered and paid using [email protected], but it has to be sent to @summum.engineering without the .com

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for purchasing our plugin 🙂

I took a look and it looks like the plugin was purchased with the full email address – [email protected]

You can get a download link by going to this page on our site – wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/ and entering in that email above and the download link will be sent to you.

Unfortunately I cannot send a download link over the forums, however, if the page above does not work, please get in touch with us via our contact page and we will send you the download link of your purchase.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

dveenendaal

Hi Nathan,

That’s the problem. The .com address doesn’t exist. It’s my mistake. The domain is @summum.engineering

SupportTeam

Hi again,

Not a problem at all, can you please go to this page – https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ – and then Check the 2 top boxes (if you check the “I require a Download Link” box, it will take you to the page I sent earlier.

You can then enter all the applicable information and don’t worry about the link to the map and then send that in and I will send you an updated version of the plugin through the Ticket Center.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

dveenendaal

Done. Thanks for the amazingly quick responses!

SupportTeam

Hi Diederik,

It is a pleasure to help you in this matter 🙂

As discussed, I have sent through the download link, for anyone else who has a similar issue (ie, purchase email incorrectly spelled or added chars etc) please get in touch via our contact page and we will help as best we can.

For anyone else just looking for a download link, please be sure to use this page on our site – wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/ and enter in your Purchase email.

Thank you Diederik for your time and patience in this matter 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.