don´t see my location in safari

New home Forums Gold Add-on Real time location tracking don´t see my location in safari

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Matthew.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    F98udas
    Participant

Hello,
    I define a map that tracks perfetly real time location in Android browsers. I can see the marker and how it moves when I move the mobile phone. But in Safari I can´t see the marker and I can´t open the map in fullscreen mode like in Android browsers.

I will apreciate your collaboration in this topic. Thanks!

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Our Real-time tracking app is currently only supported on Android devices and hasn’t been updated in a really long time, thus there may be some bugs here and there. We do however want to rebuild the app from the ground up into a new and improved app (currently don’t have an ETA for this).

With regards to not being able to open fullscreen mode on IOS, this is because IOS currently does not support full screen.

I hope this answers your question?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

F98udas
    Participant

Thanks for your answer Matthew, it´s clear about fullscreen.

Only an aditional question about real time tracking: it isn´s run in Safari, but when I use Chrome app in Iphone it runs corretly. Is possible anyway get any “McGiver” solution?

Thanks

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and time on this, I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately there is no quick solution to this as we would need to first rebuild the app as well as ensure that it is fully supported on IOS and available for IOS, thus we do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope this answers your question?

Kind Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.