Display Map that Pulls locations/markers from archive page with ACF

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions Display Map that Pulls locations/markers from archive page with ACF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Moxy
    Participant

Hi guys. Your plugin looks terrific. My primary use-case is having a Map at the top of an archive page that pulls a location from an ACF field each custom post in a loop. I’m creating a real estate site for a commercial client; I want to create an archive of current listings and have the map at the top displaying markers from the Location field for each of the listings in the loop of listings below. Is that possible with your plugin?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by Moxy.
    Steven

Hi @Moxy,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Might I kindly suggest taking a look at our ACF documentation?
    – https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation-advanced-custom-fields-integration/

The ACF feature will allow you to once enabled for the map, load any post types with the added Location custom field as a marker on the map. This marker then will link back to that post when clicking on more details a long with some simple information.

I hope this helps clarify?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Moxy
    Participant

Thanks, Steven. That does indeed. Much appreciated.

Steven

Hi Moxy,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am glad this has helped.

Do let us know if you have any other questions or issues as we are always eager to assist.

Do have a fantastic weekend ahead!

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.