Disable marker listing and disable custom field

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Disable marker listing and disable custom field

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  itc 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

itc

Hi,

I’d like to disable the marker listing on the page where visitors can create a marker on the list. I’d also would like them not to see the other markers on the map or see the marker listing.

Furthermore, I’d like to disable the custom field, so visitors can only add the title, adress and description.

Thanks you in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I would like to help with this customization and to do so and provide you with an effective solution, could I kindly ask if you could please send me a link to your visitor generated marker page so that I can just take a closer look and assist you further?

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

itc
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and information.

1. To hide the marker listing on the VGM form page, please add the following CSS to Maps > Settings > Advanced Settings > Custom CSS:
    .page-id-546 .wpgmza_marker_holder {
    display: none;
    }

2. Allowing editor roles to be able to approve VGM markers:
    This is not possible at the moment, but can be achieved my making some changes to the code. This is not recommended as all changes will be lost when updating the plugin. I will add this as a feature request to be added to the plugin, however, if this is urgent and you would be comfortable to have changes made to the plugin, please let me know and I would be more than happy to help.

Thanks for your time and I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

itc

1. Thanks. It works.

2. Yes, it is quite urgent. It would be great if you can help me with the code to enable editors to approve the VGM markers.

Regards,

itc

Hi there,

Thanks for the response and my sincere apologies for the delay as I was away yesterday.

1. Great.

2. I would be more than happy to help. Could I kindly ask you to create a ticket here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ so that I can assist you further to get this change implemented?

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

itc

No problem. Thanks for your response. I opened a ticket.

Hi there,

Thanks. I will respond to your ticket shortly to assist you further.

Kindest regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.