I’d like to ask you a few questions.
1. I want the visitor generated markers form panel to be ABOVE the map. How to do it?
2. How can I make title and description fields required?
3. How to put a category name into the markers popup ?
I’d be really happy if you could give me answers to the questions.
Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.
1. This can be achieved using some custom JS code which I am more than happy to write for you. With that said, please may you provide me with a link to your map page so that I may take a closer look?
2. This can also be done using custom JS code as you may simply alter the input fields with the ‘required’ attr. I am of course more than happy to add this to the custom JS code when writing the code mentioned above.
3. Unfortunately, displaying the “Category” in the marker infowindow is currently not supported, however, we may look into adding this in the future. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.