Destination folder already exists

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Destination folder already exists

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cybernac 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cybernac

After updating my pro plugin, it disappeared from my plugin list. Also, my markers disappeared as did the infowindows. So, I tried to upload the plugin again. It says it exists but it is NOT THERE!

Destination folder already exists. /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/09/42602109/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/
    plugin failed

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and trouble caused.

Could I kindly ask if you could please use WP File Manager or FTP to remove the WP Google Maps – Pro add-on.

Once you have remove the Pro version, could I kindly ask if you could please re-install the latest Pro version.

If you do not feel comfortable in doing this, could I kindly ask if you would be open to submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> and please provide us with FTP Access so that we can remove the Pro version on your behalf.

Could I also kindly ask if you could please confirm if you have a backup of your site as we would be more than happy to assist you with recovering your data?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

cybernac

I have sent an email to support early this morning. I am quite stressed out about this. I saw no plugins when I connected via FTP so I hope you guys can do it for me easily. Can you explain why updating the map would cause the entire plugin to disappear?

cybernac

I can’t wait much longer so I will again try to do this myself.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your time on this one, and our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

We have received your ticket and our lead developer has now emailed you directly.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.