Demo "Visitor Generated Markers" not working?

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Demo "Visitor Generated Markers" not working?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    olaf

Hi,

as a happy customer I tried today the interesting “Visitor Generated Markers”,
    but it looks like on the demo-page (https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/visitor-generated-markers/) the “click on the map” to define the location does not work…

Or did I something wrong?

Regards
    Olaf

SupportTeam

Hi Olaf,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please make sure to check “Please tick this box to prove you are human” field. It should work once you enable this option and click on the map.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
    Jarek

olaf

Jarek,

thanks for quick respond.
    I tried before my mail above on Mac.
    Now – after your respond – only on iPad.
    Even there – with your mentioned tipp –
    no marker could be placed.
    Sorry….

Olaf

SupportTeam

Hi Olaf,

We’ve tested demo page on Mac and Windows and it seemed to work fine. Are you having any JavaScript errors when you hit Ctrl Option J on your keyboard and open Console tab on Chrome?

Kind regards

SupportTeam

Hi again,

I sincerely apologize for any issues you are having with our demo page.

Here’s how it should work:
    Once you right click the map the marker icon should show up and “Marker Address or GPS Location” field should be filled with marker coordinates. Optionally you can add “Title” and “Description” and check “Please tick this box to prove you are human” checkbox. Once “Add marker” button is clicked new marker should show up on the map.
    We tested this on few devices Mac and Windows and it worked without any issues.

Kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.